Kingston (Unisex). Kingston is the capital of Jamaica. It faces a natural harbour, the 7th largest of its kind in the world. The capital was originally Spanish Town, but in 1872 Kingston was renamed as the capital. Kingston is like any typical city, built up, densely populated with over 500,000 people in a 480,000 sq km space. It is the cultural centre of the island and the business and commercial hub.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|